Continuous improvement of our solutions – for the near and long term
We believe that pursuing a design-driven approach in our partnerships that integrates our technologies and services with our partners’ goals will allow us to better enable financial institutions as they strive to meet their clients’ ever more demanding digital expectations.
Present – Short-term improvements
- We have adopted Google’s Material Design as the foundation for all our new user experiences.
- We are co-creating dedicated user experiences that meet the specific needs of relationship managers, advisors, and portfolio managers.
- We are launching new experiences for wealth management and advisory services as part of the Avaloq Wealth product line
- With Avaloq Engage app, we enable seamless, secure, and compliant messaging capabilities for relationship managers to contact clients using their preferred messaging apps.
Beyond – Long-term advancements
- We will offer a UI kit that enables financial institutions and wealth managers to more easily incorporate their unique brand requirements to create custom experiences.
- We will make our design system available to the Avaloq community so that our clients and partners can contribute and create additional experiences using these tools.
- We intend to extend and improve these capabilities with additional product and usage analytics, providing greater understanding of how the tools are being used and offer tangible insights on how to improve them.
If you would like to leverage the Avaloq Design service, get in touch.