Held at the Samsung Hall in Dubendorf with some 500 attendees, the conference was attended by Avaloq’s industry partners, clients and key media stakeholders. Central to the conference were numerous breakout seminars on topical industry issues such as open banking and crypto asset management and ways to efficiently utilize data to better serve the client.
The five realities which underpinned this year’s theme of “Future Readiness” which banks and wealth managers must adopt to secure their place in the future were unveiled by Juerg Hunziker, CEO of Avaloq as:
- Sustainable digitalization guided by end customer experience
- Cloud adoption as an avenue for better industry standardization
- Outsourcing as a long-term strategy and not just a cost cutting measure
- Democratising wealth management by serving tomorrow’s clients today
- Data is king and key to getting to know one’s clients
In addition to several thought provoking discussions, speeches and panels, Avaloq also awarded its key partners prizes. The winners were:
- The Implementation Partner of the Year 2019: Excelian
- The Project Partner of the Year 2019: Confinale
- The Software Partner of the Year 2019: Bottomline Technologies
- The Innovative Solution of the Year 2019: EdgeLab
In addition to the Zurich event, Avaloq will also be hosting regional Community Conferences in Singapore (5 September), the UK (27 September) and Germany (16 October) in 2019.