Continuous improvement of our solutions – for the near and long term
Present – Short-term improvements
- Avaloq aims to identify the specific needs of our clients and reshape our software as a service (SaaS) offering to benefit our clients even more.
- We will make our application development environment available to our clients as a new service offering (ADAIaaS). This will allow clients that use our core banking platform in-house to have their developers work on the very same environment that we use to develop our core products. We will take care of all the necessary aspects of operating this development environment.
- ADAIaaS is built in an extensible way so that clients can expand or shrink their development environments based on their needs.
- Our new Front Workplace will become the new standard for relationship managers. It can be used in conjunction with our core banking platform but also independently.
- The Avaloq Developer Sandbox service offering will enable developers from banks and community clients to create integrations and to access the latest releases of Avaloq products with a reduced learning curve and entry barrier to Avaloq applications.
- Avaloq will offer data analytics capabilities as part of the service centre offerings.
Beyond – Long-term advancements
- We will broaden our SaaS offering to cover all technology stacks ranging from our private financial cloud to a broad range of public cloud providers.
- We will focus on offering our services to clients globally and continue to expand our technical footprint. We currently have technology hubs throughout Europe and Asia.